Hi, I have woke up with my nose clugged, swollen lymph nodes, headache and fatigue. I’ve taken some pain killers and nasal sprey to decongest my nose and be able to breath again. I need to go to work today, so I am searching the most effective medication.

Hi, these problems are familiar to me, because I have several such infections during winter, and you need to stay fresh and smily for the work. Specially, if you need to talk, with decongested nose it will present a problem. Try inhalation in the morning to discharge sinus secret and be able to breath. You can use special combinations of essential oils for inhalation, which are available in drug stores or make your own combination with eucalyptus, sage, thyme, menthe, tea tree, lemon and others. Solution of sea water is also recommended because it contains iodine, stimulate breathing.