I had cataract surgery yesterday and had the new multi focal lens "Restore" put in. The patch over my eye was taken off this morning and everything looked like I was looking through milky substance and my eye sight is almost blind. Is this normal? I was put to sleep for a short time during surgery when I awoke I spoke and the doctor got angry and said don't talk... this is very dangerous. No one warned me not to talk previously. At that point could my eye have been sight permanently harmed. If the milking vision is normal, how long will it last? I am very afraid and worried I will never see out of my eye again.

Did everything end up ok with the surgery? What was the milky substance? Did it go away after a while? Did it get milky because you were talking through surgery? Is everything ok now?