How long recovery from cataract surgery takes? What can you tell me about time after the procedure? My dad is going to have one two days from now. I am worried about him a lot.

Recovery from cataract surgery is usually very quick, only for a few days. After my surgery, my wife brought me back for a follow-up appointment. By the third day I was great, back to work. I used some drops for a week after, I could drive…. I was back in normal.

Well,
The fact is that recovery process is not as fast as the surgery but it isn’t complicated as some think it is. You will most likely have to use some eye drops to prevent possible infections in the eye. The fact is that you will notice improvement in the vision in few days, and you will be able to see after few hours after the surgery. It would be good that you have someone to take care of you the first day because you need a rest from the anesthesia and the procedure. You can also talk to your doctor about the recovery to get recommendation as well. I hope this helped a bit.
All the best,
Nelie