I just wanted to tell you all that the internet can be such a wonderful thing! I have been tired and irritable for the past 15 years and I have been to different doctors countless times. They told me nothing was wrong with me. After searching around on the internet, wikipedia in particular, it dawned on me that i might in fact have celiac disease. I have now been diagnosed, and after a week of a gluten free diet, I am ALREADY feeling better now. I am angry doctors did not diagnose me before, but grateful there is so much information around on the internet!

That is really amazing! I did read somewhere that more than half of all celiac patients is undiagnosed and will never find out that they have the disease, particularly if their symptoms are very general and vague. I am so happy for you that you finally found out what is wrong with you, and that you are already feeling better now. That is really quite amazing!