I have itchy red rash on my right leg. It is very difficult to keep from scratching that makes it spread, but it is always on my leg. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks

I have same problem here but it is hard to describe. There are no blisters but mainly just a red area of itching rash skin. My leg is sometimes swollen and feels hot to the touch, probably as a result of my scratching it. I had it in the past, but it has eventually gone away but always seems to come back and in same area. Dr. said t it was probably due to bad circulation.

i have the same problem, on the right leg too! my leg becomes swollen after i wake up and walk on it after some time, also it is red and itchy, but in some regions of the leg flakes have developed from the skin enlarging past its normal flexibility. However, i have one more bad symptom, a high fever. I was hospitalized for a few days and eventually told that i had a bacterial infection and put on pill-form antibiotics but it went away the first time, then i relapsed three weeks later, and well the redness and itchiness went away, but not the swelling.

In the end the doctor told me the swelling wont subside because i have poor circulation and should seek weight-loss as a resort to get rid of the swelling.

any other people with the same problems, symptoms, or have anything to suggest at all ?

Sounds like what my mom had. She was diagnosed with cellulitis. Leg would get red and swollen, with a fever, and they would give her antibiotics. She had poor circulation in her leg as well.

Everyone, try tea tree oil, A few drops on the itchy sore while in the bath or shower and ahhhhh.. releif! Its been the only thing that heals my shin up once it flairs up for whatever reason. Thanks- gary