Hello! I am Mary and I am fifty seven. I have been suffering from cerviacal arthritis fro some time. I think that the pain in my neck started many years ago but I didn’t pay much attention; I always connected it to my fatigue, intensive office work (I was sitting most of my working hours) or unusual position of my neck while asleep. But, when the pain became chronic and I started to feel severe headaches I decided to treat it. I was thinking about alternative medicine. Can chiropractor ease my cerviacal arthritis pain?

Hello! I don’t think that chiropractor would be the best solution for your cervical arthritis. I think that your neck is very sensitive and demands more sensitive approach then chiropractor may offer. You have to learn how to rest your neck area and it is very important to consider the kinds of pillows you sleep with and your general posture. A physical therapist may be able to guide you in performing gentle neck exercises, and will have advice about improving your posture in order to minimize the effects of cervical arthritis.