I have had really severe cramping and other than childbirth or miscarriages, have not experienced this kind of pain. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks a little over a year ago and a more recent 5 week pregnancy last month. Is it possible that I may have some remaining fetal tissue of some kind that is making ovulation painful? Also, my cervix is very soft. I inserted my finger inside the cervix about an inch. The only other time that my cervix was open like that was when I had my children. Is this a sign I am pregnant?

I'm not sure what that mean but i do know that you don't need to stick your finger in your cervix!!!!

anonymous wrote:

theres only 2 reasons why your cervix would be opened;your ovulating or your pregnant

Hello there,

It would be good to check what is going on with you. First of all I presume that you know when you are pregnant and if you are suspecting that you are pregnant again go to the nearest pharmacy and buy home pregnancy test so you can see are your suspicions true.

If the test shows that you are pregnant than you need to see your doctor and decide on your further actions. I am not sure if you wanted to stay pregnant again because you haven’t wrote it but if you haven’t using protection I presume that you have so I believe that I should congratulate to you. I wish that you will get what you want and good luck with that.