Hi. I`m 25 years old and had a recurrent miscarriage. A doctor told me that the treatment will increase my chances of becoming pregnant again, but I`m not so sure. I`m afraid that I can`t have babies. Is there somebody with experience who could tell me more about recurrent miscarriage, like what is the prognosis?

Hi. I had a recurrent miscarriage two years ago and now I have two children. Treatment does increase your chances, but if no treatment is given your chances of eventually delivering a baby after recurring miscarriages is 60%. The causes of recurrent miscarriage can be fetal, placental, or maternal abnormalities. Your chances of having a successful pregnancy are just fine, even after several miscarriages – some 80% of women with 3 or more miscarriages will have a healthy pregnancy.

Well,
I am not sure why did you post this in the teenage section. None the less your problem is very serious.
What kind of treatment did your doctor suggest to you? You have to understand that there are some therapies that can increase your chances of getting pregnant. How many miscarriages have you had for now? Your have very delicate body so as soon as you notice that you are pregnant you need to watch your body as best as you can and avoid all possible complications. Eat healthy as much as you can and do not work on anything and avoid lifting heavy objects. I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,
Karel