Warts are a virus and require oxygen to stay alive. In the old days I was told that they wrapped the warts with rags and soaked them with Castor Oil.

Simple method that I have found to work well is to cover the warts with simple insulation tape. Don't wrap so tight as to stop circulation but just tight enough to stop water and air getting underneath.

I have found that it takes in the region of three weeks to find that they have completely shrunk and disappeared.

My warts have always been on my fingers, so it is relatively simple to wind the tape around the finger.

You really think that you can deprive viruses that cause warts of oxygen by duct-taping/isolation tape- taping them? :-) How could you do that without leaving art least some air while you are wrapping the area?

Hi there.

Yes i do as I speak from experience.

I have removed at least 5 warts from my fingers over the last few years. I only do one at a time otherwise my hand / fingers look rather strange wrapped in insulation tape, but believe me, it works.

You have nothing to lose, but warts.