I am worried for my child. She is only seven years old and has problems with both nose and finger warts. We went to a doctor who said that there is nothing to worry about and that both finger and nose warts could be easily removed, with medicaments or even laser therapy. Somehow, I am not so thrilled with her taking any strong medications at her age. What should I do?

I guess that only option left is laser therapy. That is commonly used, especially for plantar warts. And you are right about the medications. They are strong and applied on the wart. There is a possibility that the drug might hurt the surrounding healthy area. This is even more possible with little children, who are not patient and tend to put fingers in mouth (which is not advisable at all under medication therapy). There is no any special prevention against warts, perhaps you could instruct your child to wash hands more often.