One of my mates had enough cheese under his foreskin to cover a pizza! get rid of both at the same time.

Excuse me while I get the bile out of my mouth!!! 8-| o.O :-P So when you say "Cheese" are you talking about the Smegma! OR is it really built up? IF it is built up, he first needs to wash the area with a non soap cleanser - non scented too! IF it is just Smegma, he can wipe this away with Mineral oil on a face cloth! As smega is to protect the penis! He could also have a yeast infection - if it is itchy or smells like an infection, he will need to have some anitbiotics! Depending on how old he is, he might never have been taught to clean his penis under the foreskin on a regular basis! Hop this helps!

Get rid of both at the same time?? The cheese and the pizza?

OKAY throwing up here!!!! And where tid you get the Emoticon from?

To be fair to him I think he meant get rid of the cheese and the foreskin at the same time. No need for the pizza I don't think, but I'm not sure if I'll ever enjoy a pizza again :?

You can use different emoticons from other sites by just typing in the address inside the IMG tags. So that one was http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_yikes.gif .

I shouldn't do this - continue along these lines - by an uncle of mine, would come home after being in his socks and shoes ALL day and say to his dog "Sheba CHEESE!!!!" And the dog would lick between his toes!!!!!!!!! :O 8-| 8-| GROSS!!!!!!!!

B-A-M-B-I !
I am shocked o.O o.O o.O

Oh dear, no :-( o.O

I think I'm going off cheese now as well ;-)

Now how did I know that you would be entering this conversation!!!!! ? XD XD XD ;-) I officially want this chain stopped! i just ate dinner!!!!! LOL