I am thirteen and uncircumcised. I have a problem... I was just able retract my foreskin almost all the way for the first time. The reason I say almost is because when I was almost to the very base of the head there was allot of "gunk". It seems that some of it has turned into a "glue" and I can't pull it back all the way. Please help. I tried looking on this sight for answers but I can't find a similar case.

You have to keep it clean and its more work when you have a flap of skin to deal with. I don't much about it, but I still would reckomend you going to your parents about this because it sounds serious.

It sounds like a case of smegma. You need to make sure you pull your foreskin back and clean under there every time you wash.

I'm with Kingfreze on this. It sounds like smegma. If you've never cleaned it in all the years, I imagine it could be like glue. I don't know for sure because retracting my foreskin for a thorough cleaning was part of my mother's bathing ritual for me until she turned that job over to me when I was about 6 years old. So mine has never allowed to build up much.

I think if you keep pulling it back as much as you can when you are bathing and allow the water to kind of soak in so you can rub it off with your fingers you should be able to get it all out in time and be able to get your foreskin to retract all the way.

Just keep at it. Smegma's not dangerous but it's good to keep it cleaned off. At your age you will soon begin producing a lot more of it quite regularly. From about your age until I was in my forties or fifties, I seemed to grow a layer of it covering my glans, overnight.

Just don't use soap to clean it. If you don't get the soap completely washed off it gets pretty sore under the foreskin by mid day.

Very good description njoy. :-)

well if I am preggo and its a boy its made up my mind on circumcision, better in the long run to just get rid of that extra layer of skin. I was told that the real problems happen when men end up in nursing homes, with infections.

In that case you better get his toenails removed too. The only time my mother got her toenails trimmed was when we noticed they were curling under and we spoke to them about it.

doubt there is a kid even though stopped bleeding since may, says negative and not showing and would of been by now. think its more seriuos like the x-rays show something and they want me back in. probably the big C.