I need help! I just lost my virginity a few days ago and I'm feeling really disconnected from my boyfriend. I love him completely, and wouldn't have taken this step if I didn't, but I just don't understand why I'm feeling this way now. He feels so much closer to me, and I can tell there is a difference in how he touches me. Not in a dirty way, it's just that his hands always have to be on my body, whether it be my hands, my back, my knees. I have no problem with it, I just didn't get that same feeling after we did it. I still love him, and want to be with him, it's just that I feel like he should go away for a couple days and then I'll be fine. Haha that sounds so bad but I don't know how else to put it. I've been in a really annoyed mood everytime I talk to him, and even he's starting to notice. Is this normal??? What does it mean? I'm so confused. HELP!

Hi honey! What you are feeling is TOTALLY normal! I had a conversation with my eldest son about this the other day! You see all these images on tv, music videos, films etc, about all this girls and guys just having a good old time writhing around and moaning and all happy! But it's not usually like that - heck if it was productivity would be non existant!!! ;-) XD So when it's your first time and you plan it, and think about what it will be like, it usually turns out the TOTAL opposite! There are VERY few women I know that even remotely "liked" their first time! They didn't - as I'm sure you didn't - know what to expect, and didn't "Get it!"It's such a HUGE step, from being making out "friends" to actual lovers!!!! He is in his glory right now, loves you and thinks "It's just a matter of time till we do it again!" And you can't blame him for that! With yourself there is MORE to it! It's mental, physical, emotional etc. It's ALL encompassing! And you are more proan to think "Heh I could wait for awhile till I did that again" All I can say is this honey, you need to be able to talk to him about how you feel! Because if you don't, pretty soon you will be pulling away and he will be hurt by it! This is YOUR body and if you don't want him touching you all the time, tell him! ALSO what he is doing - by the touching constantly - is an animal nature thing! It is showing EVERYONE around you ESPECIALLY other males that you are HIS and you are together - so hands off! Similar to a dog peeing on a bush infront of your house!!!! ;-) XD XD o.O JK!!! It's a sign of intimacy to others! If he would be allowed believe me he would run around with a banner saying "She's MINE we Did IT!!!!!! Can I have a Whoop Whoop?!!! LOL ;-) Just keep it open OK? And if you aren't ready for another try just let him know that it's not him, it's just an emotional thing! Does this help you a bit? I hope so! Good luck and health honey!