Hello everyone. My wife is getting worse everyday. I am always an optimistic and I have a faith, but now I am out of myself and I don't believe that she will live that long anymore. She is weak and she looks really bad. She is having some symptoms and doctor told us to come immediately to see him as soon as he starts to work again (he is at business trip now). When I tried to explain him how is she feeling, he told me that there is a huge possibility that now she is dealing with coronary artery spams. Signs and symptoms of Coronary Artery Spasm? 

Good day there Eric. Coronary artery spasms are brief and temporary but however, they can potentially lead to further heart complications, such as a heart attack. That is why you need to control it because you don’t want this to happen to you. There are a few signs and symtpoms that you need to pay attention at, but the most common symptoms can include:

• chest pain or angina
  • pain on the left side of your chest
  • chest tightness
  • a feeling of constriction.

If you have any of them, it can be a problem and you should be worried. Good luck. 

Good day there. Look, coronary artery spasm is a temporary, it is a sudden narrowing of one of the coronary arteries (and when I say that I think at those arteries that supply blood to the heart). The spasm slows or stops blood flow through the artery. Part of the heart is deprived of oxygen - rich blood. IF you have it, you can easily notice that because of the symptoms. The main symptom is a type of chest pain called angina but I think that you already know that. This pain is usually like a pressure, squeezing, crushing, you may feel some tightness as well.

Hello everyone. Well, patients who have coronary artery vasospams usually describe some symtpoms like an anginal symtpoms. Those symtpoms usually include restrosternal pain or even the pressure with radiation to the jaw, left shoulder, arm, neck, etc. Also, this can be true if there is a significant coexistent artherosclerosis. All those symptoms that you are feeling usually appears early in the morning. If you feel them, you should contact your doctor imidiatelly. Also, if you are having a chest pain, you should inform your doctor about this because it can be very dangerous. Have a nice day.