Few days ago, I had a quick sharp pain in the center of my chest. After this, I had experienced tightness in the center of my chest. It was like constant chest discomfort, almost like someone pushing hard into the center of my chest. I do not know if you are able to understand why I became very anxious. I began to worry a lot and I would like to hear someone’s opinion about problem with constant chest discomfort.

I can understand completely your condition since I have also had this problem. I started to feel this annoying constant chest discomfort few years ago. I began to feel some tightness in my chest when breathing in again, so I started to worry. This happened around the time I was having a cold. Even a few days later, it progressed to constant tightness and pressure, more pronounced with deep breathing. The real question is what causes the constant chest pain you are having. I would also seek for answer how to treat it so that you stop worrying like this. All I can say is that constant chest pain and discomfort has many causes. Your constant chest discomfort might be related to inflammation of the membranes surrounding the lungs. I would also recommend if you have not tried yet, try to use anti-inflammatory drugs, but before you do anything consult your doctor for this constant chest discomfort.

try to find out after eating what kinda food u are getting that pain..i think after u eat food like curd chicken any othe oily fries u get that pain. if so just avoid them eating......