My daughter is 8 years old and has major issues every morning as it relates to her clothes. Socks don't fit well, panties don't fit etc. She is almost perfect in every other way but the clothes thing is really getting her. We need help to help her. She cries and is now begging us to help her. We don't know what to do?!?!

Hey there I know how you feel because I have the same problem. My little brother is 7 years old and he is sensitive to clothes. At first it wasn’t that bad because it was only underwear. But then it started with socks and shirts with sleeves and a school uniform is a big NO. So now we are like detectives trying to figure out what is he going to wear and what is absolutely out of question. This is much easier during summer because he likes boxers so he can spend all day just in them but shoes and socks are the worst.

We have solution for socks; mother has found some softener that he likes so he is wearing the socks when they smell like the softener. Shoes are still big issue.  I hope that you will have better luck with your girl but you will have to start immediately to figure out what she can wear and what is the best solution for her.

My daughter is 9 and same issue and when I say problems with the clothing not feeling or fitting right it's loud tantrums every morning for the past 30 days....I am too the point besides of her having to wear a uniform that she wears tank tops, carries a jacket just incase and fluffly pajama pants....shoes forget it!! I think I cry every morning...she only wears moccasins!

4 year has clothing issue it will take 2 hours to get dressed ,after a lot of crying from her and my self

While at home let the child go nude.
Did you recently change laundry soap or fabric softener ?