My wife had a positive test for chlamydia about 2 weeks ago after we discovered that we were pregnant with our 2nd child. Our first was jut born in February and we know we were tested during this time in Germany and all tests were negative. Now, after testing positive, we took the medications and everything and I thought all was well. Noticed a tenderness in my scrotum for sometime and today, I noticed a milky discharge from my penis while using the bathroom. Could I still be infected and have to go back for more medications. I am a little concerned now because my wife says she has abdominal pain near her uterus and I have pain in my testicles after taking the medications.

Hi there! Have you been checked after having finished taking medicines? Are you sure that you have been cured? I mean, you still have the symptoms of Chlamydia and once Chlamydia is cured it is not supposed to come back unless a new infection has been picked up. I believe it would be better if you went to the clinic again, because if left untreated it can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease in women, and sterility, and to epididymitis and prostates in men. It can also cause troubles for the baby. It think you still have Chlamydia, but you need a doctor to confirm this.