Hello, I believe i have the STD, I have had the symptoms for a month or two now, and I have not really thought much about it. Until they started to get worse, the burning and discharge. Well, I have had this girlfriend, and we have only have had protected sex, thats it. No oral, nothing else but protected sex. If I have it, is there a good chance she might of got it as well from me? Thanks

UNFORTUNATLY YES BECAUSE CONDOMS ARE NOT 100% SO IT IS POSSIBLE YOU CAN GIVE IT TO HER GOOD LUCK

Make sure u test for CT & Gonno using Direct Immunoflouresence Antibody testing. PCR method is ok but not as accurate. Many false negatives on the other ones. Also, hv doc do urethrual on u & cervical swab on your gf for these. STIs & STDs can be passed on via, interx, oral sex & from your parents! Should also test for aeorbes & anaerobes on these cultures. Keep testing evry 4mos even if you get a neg bcos bacteria go into hibernation periods. Others to test: Mycoplasm, Neoplasm, Syphillis. Me & my dh hv been going thru antibiotics for the last 10mos. IVs, orals for a month at a time. Hope this info helps. Good doc to tt abt this is Dr. Attila Toth in NYC. He will do a phone consult. Best wishes to you on your healing.

FSS