recently i found that i had a kind of white substance in the area beside my testicles all i can say is its white and it smells it also get itchy the same place every now and again.

can someone pleaqse help me!!!

also i do worry about the size of my penis i mean im 17 a little on the weighty side but i try to eat well and it seems that my penis just wont grow

any help is appreciated

someone please reply

why wont anyone help

To get Chlamydia you have to be with a partner, sexually. This is transmitted via infected secretions (body fluids) It's mainly spread thru unprotected sex (no condom), anal, vaginal and oral. It is mainly transmitted thru heterosexual or male homesexual contact.
Symptoms are, clear, white or yellow discharge from the eye of the penis. Burning and pain during urination. Tingling and or itching sensations.
What you described in your post does not sound like that to me at all.
I think what you may have is some kind of fungal infection. You can go to your drug store and ask the pharmicist what he can suggest. You can buy it right over the counter.
You also didn't mention whether or not you are sexually active.
You mention that your penis won't grow. I don't want to put you on the spot, but how big are you? 5 or 6 inches is perfect and average. You may still have some "grow time" left, so don't sweat it. It takes 3 to 4 years for a boy to finish his growth pattern. How old were you when you started puberty? Just add 3 or 4 years to that.
In the mean time, keep your business clean and dry and wear loose boxers. Try not to wear pants that fit tightly against your boys.
If this doesn't help in a week or so with the medication from the drug store, i would probably make a call to your Doctor.

thank you at least someone actually helped me

Do my suggestions and information help you, or are you still wondering and worried.

yes it did help but i am wondering how i may have got the infection

If it's a fungal infection, it's no big deal. It can be taken care of with over the counter creams.

On the other hand, if your sexually active, make sure you use a condom at all times. Your okay.

ok thank you for your help i will see what my pahrmacy recommends but im not sure if they will give me anything as im under 18

I have pain in the testical (right) and upper thigh (right) I have found little bumps where my pubic hair is above my penis I have a slight pain while urinating. I have been to the doctor 15 times and they still cant help... does anyone know what may be happening to me? also the pain is goin up the side of my body (right)

when i go to the toilet it takes a moment for me to pee, but wwhilst ime "waiting" its burns a little now ive read up on it and i have got antibiotics of my doctor but i am still worried i may hve more than a water infection,i am not yet sexually active but i have a new partner and would like to kno ime clean could any one help me on what it could be?

ime 17 and worried
cheers

hahahah ppor kid he has a small wee wee! kill yourself