OK SO BACK IN JAN. OF 2010 I TESTED POSITIVE FOR CHLAMYDIA MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME AND THATS HOW I GOT IT AND I HAVNT HAD ANY OTHER PARTNERS I GOT TESTED AGIAN BEFORE MY CHILD WAS BORN IN MARCH OF 2010 CHLAMYDIA TEST CAME BACK NEGITIVE AND NOW STEP.2011 IAM TESTING POSTIIVE AGAIN HE SAYS HE DIDNT CHEAT ON ME AGAIN BUT WHEN I HAD IT THE FRIST TIME WE GOT TREATED A COUPLE DAYS APART WE HAD SEX WITH A CONDOM BEFORE THE 7 DAYS WERE UP WE DID HAVE ORAL SEX WITH A CONDOM ALSO BUT I DIDNT HAVE A CONDOM ON OR ANYTHING PROTECTING ME DURING ORAL SEX  IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I COULD OF HAD CHLAMYDIA THE WHOLE TIME EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY TESTED NEGTIVE ONCE ALSO  MY PARTNER  NEVER HAD GOTTEN RETESTED FOR CHLAYMIDA AFTER THE FRIST TIME

Supporter
If you tested negative the before and are now testing possitive I think he cheated on you again i have not heard of chlamydia resurfacing

The second test could have been a false negative. I have heard of that happeing before, well with false positives.