My husband has been feeling lightheadedness and weak muscles and a very strong heartbeat for the last four days. He also says everything feels like he's dreaming. Went to the ER, They said nothing is wrong w/ his BP, so the gave pepcid???? No answer to the reason we went to the ER. He feels horrible, and now his appetite is gone. Anyone know what it could be?

Hi

I'm a female of 26, I've also had this kind of thing since Oct 10. Daily I get lightheaded, weakness, sometimes my right arm goes numb. I've had heart palpitations, shortness of breath and chest pain which move about from side to side...generally feeling not on this planet. 
Went to my doctor and was suspected anxiety from stress was prescribed citalopram and took one wasn't for me....
Xmas shopping one day and felt like I was going to pass out so went to my nearest superdrug and took my blood pressure which was sky high. Saw doctor next day still high but he wanted to watch it a bit more before giving me anything.....so yay thought I had the answer 
Now still lightheaded, but 10 weeks preganant, as all pregnancies BP down so doctor things I'm ok....I'm NOT! 
Had eye test yesterday everything fine no pressure etc etc 
Midwife says pregnancy, but this has been happening a long time....
Not sure where to go from here.....