I've been suffering from anxiety for 3 or 4 months now. When it first started I had anxiety/panic attacks everyday and now they have pretty much stopped. Although I haven't had an actual attack in a while, I'm still very anxious and suffer from the side effects. I still have odd heartbeats, chest pain, lightheadedness, dizziness, and general feelings of anxiety.

While the anxiety seems to be improving, every time I do some sort of physical fitness, I get very dizzy and lightheaded. Even if I'm lifting boxes for 5 minutes I get these feelings. Has anyone experienced this or know what's going on? I would appreciate any help because it seems strange. I'm a healthy 21 year old and have gotten my anxiety (but not the lightheadedness) checked out by multiple doctors.

I have been lightheaded over a year now 24-7 and the doctors can't figure it out. they gave me anti-anxiety pills that don't work. I get shooting pains in my head. This goes on all day long and has made me a vegatable. I don't know what to do anymore.

As for you, I don't know why you get it maybe you have vertigo. did you ever go to an ear nose and throat doctor. just a thought

good luck