I had depression - treated with citalec and I had symptoms ( lightheadness ) 2 years ago. You absoluteely must stay away from Alcohol and smoking - it worses the state - not immediatelly but silently next day. After two years I took 2 beers and I am lightheaded once again.

I'm so sorry, I just happened to see this now when the website let me know someone had commented after me. It's been over a year since your message so I hope that you've been feeling better with the celexa and have been able to move on. From what I remember, celexa and cipralex were in the same family? Anyway, it took about 3 months for the light-headedness to go away after I took the meds. I was on meds for about 7 months in total. I have been better ever since, but still tired a lot - which I think is more due to lack of sleep. Hope you are well.

I'm so sorry, I just happened to see this now when the website let me know someone had commented after me. It's been 7 months since your message. It took about 3 months for the cipralex to work, and I was on it for about 7 months, decreasing from 7.5mg downwards. I have been better since, thankfully, but I still have a lot of tiredness - which I believe is just due to lack of sleep. I hope you have been doing well since the time you posted your message!

Are you recovered now ? Or what u did to get recovery can u tell? Becoz i feel same

I feel alone dazed out and depress just want to lay down I feel sad why is that ? sometimes I feel like I need my house all the time just be home is that normal?

Hey erin7747, How are you feeling now. How is your Depression. Are you still suffering from it or You have relief from it. Yes, there are chances that depression can cause lightheadedness. Depression is a state of being where a person tends to feel absolutely empty, anxious and lost. Many options and People are available Online to help people from coming out of their problems.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I just started having these symptoms about 3months ago, I'm 47, and if fairly good shape, prior to the symptoms I was running about 12 miles a week, and highly active, then one day started with blurred vision, and elevated to lightheaded ness shortly after, now I feel off kilter daily, have had all the blood work and test done and come back negative,but my appetite has changed, my sleeping pattern, and life in general has seemed to become a nightmare.