My daughter has just been diagnosed with reversal of the normal cervical lordosis, what exactly is this?

I have also been diagnosed with this and would like an answer as well, i can't seem to find any info!

I dont know I have it too? I cant seem to find an answer? :-(

Did anyone find an answer or this? Google is not working for me...i need answers

Reversal of the cervical lordosis is a condition in which the neck (when looking from the side) has a forward curve instead of a backward one. Your neck is essentially designed to have a curve that is convex in the front, and concave in the back to support gravity and give a spring-like effect. If you lose this curve, you are at greater risk for faster degenerative changes in the neck. Chiropractic, exercise, and a device called a posture-pump are your best bets.

I was injured in an automobile accident in 1963 while stationed with the Air Force in England.  I was thrown from a convertible and landed, head first, on the trunk.  I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and lordosis of the cervical spine. Before the diagnosis, the VA diagnosed me with tension type headaches, tinnitus, bilateral hearing loss, neck pain, back pain and 30% less lung function (which the VA passed off as emphysema.)  I read a report (which I can no longer find) on the internet that says the above symptoms are the result of lordosis of the cervical spine.  Is there any way this can be substantuated? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  

Lordosis of the cervical spine is a normal curve, but hyperlordosis is an exaggerated curve which is problematic. The increased muscle tension in the back of your neck is likely the cause of the poor spinal position. Also your posture is going to be the primary factor in the position of your spine and what allows the muscle surrounding your head and neck to get over tensioned. Decreased respiratory capacity can also be a product of poor posturing as poor spinal position does not allow the diaphragm to function correctly and in its most efficient position. Also remember that when you have headache pain, neck pain and low back pain you must consider your posture as a whole... not just at the head and neck. Where the head goes the rest of your spine follows. If the head is out of position the whole spine is likes not in a optimum position. And for other question on the post-- reversal of the normal curve in the spine at any level is the bodies way of creating stability due to poor posturing or weak spinal stabilizers.

if you can find and pass along any information it would be much appreciated. .my husband also had an injury while serving in the Cdn military...cervical injury which ended his career. He had Tinnitus..neck pain..radical are pain down his back arms and causes hands to cramp and numb..but of course none of its related to his cervical injury