I am chronically stressed and am afraid this could cause me some serious health problems for I think that just for the fact I am being chronically stressed I have become depressed and anxious with this constant abdomen pressure I feel and I feel it is emotionally related and I am desperate for I don't seem to manage dealing with this chronic stress situation and am especially terrified of getting some health problems for the same reason. What should I do?

You need to see a good psychotherapist in order to find what is the root of your chronic stress but basically we are all a bit chronically stressed it is just that some people are more vulnerable than others for their personal characteristic and temperament so are also at much higher risk of getting some serious form of depression and anxiety but also some other physical disease. At first place if you are chronically stressed you are at risk of getting variety of health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure so you better talk this over with a doc though I still think that a healthy lifestyle is the only right approach in dealing with chronic stress and therefore avoiding some health problems so keep in mind to have enough sleep, proper healthy diet and regular exercise.