hi, I'm not circumcised and wanna know the best way to clean my penis after masturbation. Ive read that ur meant to pull the foreskin bck and wash it but how far do you have to pull back. i would also like to know general tips on keeping my penis clean. Thanks !

What I usually do is take a wet cloth and wet it with warm water and just lather ur penis and that will usually bring up the dried semen and bacteria. Anti bacterial soap can be added for more cleanliness. In the shower is the best time to just generally clean ones genitals(in your case a penis). Just take a wet cloth with soap and lather your penis then just rinse it off. HOPE it was useful BYE!

Greetings to all un-circumcised boys and men. All your problems will be solved if you get a complete circumcision. You can wash your penis to you are blue in your face, it will not prevent any new bacteria to grow under the foreskin and will always have a foul oder. However, I strongly recommend that you have plastic surgeon perform this operation. You will be forever happy that you have this done. Do not let anybody tell you that you will enjoy a better sex life with a foreskin, it is nothing but a problem. I also strongly recommend that you do not perform oral sex on un-circumcied males. Hope this will be of help.

i dont think i'll ever get circumcised, i dunno, its just not for me.

i just recently found out your meant to wash your head, so what i've just started doing is pulling my foreskin all the way back over my head when in the bath, and just rub round it with some soap, its still abit sensitive but no where near as sensitve as it was, its much better not having such a sensitve head lol

i'm un-circumcised

Where to begin , well first Dagmar where do you get off toting the benefits of mutilating of the penis , there is so much misinformation about circumcisions , let me begin by saying there are medical reasons to circumcise but they are very rare. There is no real medical reason for circumcision , that said there are still doctors to this day who lie to new parents because they want to sell the idea of circumcision , but they do this for political and social reasons not medical , if you want to be circumcised when you become a adult then thats fine , but why mutilate the penis of a newborn. Well the only reason people still believe its the right thing to do is because of misinformation , for example the majority of people still believe that segma ( aka penis cheese) is dirty. So wrong , granted it can smell but thats caused by sweat and excess skin cells collecting behind the foreskin, easily solved by washing ever day just like we do anyways, that said segma has three important jobs , one it keeps the gland moist and sensitive. When the gland of the penis is not covered up the skin dries out and thickens up causing a loss of sensation. Segma also has anti bacterial and anti viral properties so when you dont get to clean it for what ever reason you penis doesnt fall off. The last reason segma exists is not one that we take advantage of as much as we used to and that is the dispersion of pheremones. It seems like as a society we have collectively decided to abolish all things that are unclean , that is body odor , foreskins , and who knows what else but this is a purely new phenomenan , go back a few hundred years and standards of cleanliness were completely different and yet some how we survived and no ones penis fell off. Now there are some cultural reasons to circumcise for example the jews as well as a few tribes in africa that circumcise althought they do it after puberty as a test of manhood. That said there is no medical reason to torture infants just to make the older generation of misinformed peoples feel better about having their foreskin cut off. Why would you cut off something off your penis that has millions of unique nerve ends found no where else in the body. Male circumcision makes about as much sense as female circumsicion. And guess what ladies , your labia secrets segma too it just doesn't accumulate.

ok enough for one night
keep your foreskins intact

oh yeah sry for all the spelling mistakes i just had to rant

I just want to say that it is false that there are no medical reasons to circumcise. Research has shown that male circumcision can reduce the risk of female to male transmission of HPV (what causes cervical cancer in females, but men carry this also) and HIV (what can result in AIDS).

"Uncircumcised men ran twice the risk of infection with human papillomavirus (HPV) as circumcised men and 2.5 times the risk of oncogenic HPV infection, according to results of a US cross-sectional study." from International AIDS society March 2008:
http://www.iasociety.org/Article.aspx?elementId=10833

"In December 2006, the National Institutes of Health halted two clinical trials of male circumcision after an early review of the data showed that the procedure dramatically reduced transmission of HIV. Early this year, the details of those studies were published in the Lancet: In the two randomized trials, which included 7,780 HIV-negative men in Rakai, Uganda, and Kisumu, Kenya, researchers found that medically circumcised men were at least 51% less likely than uncircumcised men to acquire HIV during sex with women. The editors of the Lancet called the discovery "a new era for HIV prevention." Scientists don't know yet whether male circumcision can also provide protection for female partners — a new study on the hypothesis is forthcoming next year." From Time Magazine:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/top10/article/0,30583,1686204_1686252_1690372,00.html

Do a google searce on it and see for yourself. Look in respected HIV / infectious disease journals. This is the internet folks... you can't believe everything you read, especially in forums like this.

Bs, I am uncircumsized and my penis does not smell cause i wash everyday
and it is more pleasurable, there something called frenulum bellow glans shaft so sensible to touch and oral sex
when I open my foreskin i can fell the sensitivity when touch the underwear
no way i will cut off