I am male aged 34 and uncircumcised my penis.when my penis is erected and the skin around it moved back it will stuck in the middle which cannot move freely back and forth.my question is to know that is it compulsory for adult male to go for circumcision in order to have better sex and free from hpv. Does the women love circumcised penis while having sex and do they enjoy more when having sex with circumcise penis rather than uncircumcised.I have paraphimosis as my penis is conchy.please give suggestions...

You are an individual, just like every one of us. So, no one can tell you how your penis will react after the circumcision. Yes, I have heard that male circumcision can result in better sex life, but it is hard to tell. My good friend keeps telling me that sex is way better with boys who are circumcised. I was always interested, curious about this so I asked her. And she was talking about this with no problems. So, you should talk to anyone about this without any problems. Who knows, maybe you will be able to find some girl and she will tell you that you are the best lover that she ever had.