Ok ever one pleases tall use about your foreskin,s or son dad,s father,s i think if show is many people are do grate and normal portable we can show why a foreskin is a good thing and show y we don,t thank it ever a good thing to cric a boy. and if you ever had a problem please tell use about it. we need to get as many story,s is we can good bed or different

Please tall your Story

jsave

I'm not entirely sure what to tell you in terms of a story but I was circumcised at birth and I'm not very happy about it. I can't do anything about it really but I am somewhat upset that I was not consulted about it and I wish I'd had the choice. I now have been circumcised so heavily that I do not have any foreskin left, and that is unfortunate. Is that what you're looking for?

yes good story please ever ceep coming

Okay, good. I wasn't quite sure what it is what you wanted. I am looking forward to reading what other stories peple have as well!

my sister was going to circumcise her child.... until a nurse and mother allowed her to watch a circumcision first hand......really sad

Who is collecting these stories and for what purpose?

I just like to know who I'm helping.

Anyway here's mine.

I was born in 1940 when most male babies in the US were unfortunate enough to be subjected to the horrible pain of having a big piece of skin cut off without the benefit of anesthesia. Welcome to world the kid

My mother said NO!!!!

Her doctor told her to pull my foreskin all the way back to wash under it every time she bathed me. She did this faithfully until she turned the job over to me when I was about 5 or 6. However she checked in on me at bath time once in a while for a year or two after that to make sure I did it. She had me do it while she watched to be sure.

I have always been able to comfortably retract it all the way. However, when I got into my teen years my erections became larger and it was painful if the tip got caught behind the glans during an erection. I cured that by stretching it myself.

After reading the numerous posts on this forum by young men and some not so young men about problems with foreskin retraction, I'm very glad I was fortunate enough to have had the mother I did and that she had the doctor she had.

It's wonderful to have a foreskin during sex, for both me and my wife. I can also experience what it would be like to not have one by simply holding it all the way back during sex. I feel bad for someone who never had that choice.

I have nothing against getting circumcised IF the guy makes that decision himself or with his wife or girlfriend. But I think he/they should get to make that choice.

I bet that the more women who see this the more women wouldn't advocate it. I don't think they really understand what pain the babies go through and how unnecessary it is. Thanks for sharing.