Hi

For about two weeks i've been having a faint to medium burning/stinging sensation when urinating and sometimes afterwards it can be a bit itchy. I went to see my GP and had to give urine samples that got sent to the lab for testing, I found out today that it showed nothing unusual but i still get the symtoms. I have another oppointment to see the doctor tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has had a similer issue and they hot it fixed?

Just to be clear im a 26 year old male

I had a similar problem when I was in my twenties.  My urine tests came back negative for everything they tested for.  Remember, they can't test for everything.  In my case, the doctor put me on antibiotics just in case on and off for several months.  That was a mistake because that gave me a yeast infection. which I've had to combat to this day.  However, my bladder pain and urination problem went away after I took some AZO standard.  This is available over-the-counter at your pharmacy.  I had this bladder discomfort and urgency for over a year.  I took 2 small AZO pills and all the discomfort went away and I haven't had a problem since. 

I thought i would update the topic for those interested.
When i went back to my GP he basicaly said to leave it for a couple of weeks to see if it clears up and then to go back in. It never cleared and a few days ago he said to try a cream for thrush for about a week and see how that goes. He did say that the urine test could miss certain infections. I will update until it gone for those who have a similer thing.