ok, so for about a week now, i have had this clumpy white discharge inside of my vagina. the weird thing is, for about two or three days it would show up in my underwear, but now its just sitting inside of my vagina, and occasionally a tad bit will come out. i'm not trying to sound overly gross, but my bf was fingering me and he literally scooped it out of me. it's not going away, but there's no itching or smell or weird color, its just white. i heard it could be an overgrowth of good bacteria, meaning an overly acidic vagina. i also heard that you could use a neautralizing douche solution of water and baking soda. is this true? and does anyone have this same problem and if so, what stopped it?

did u ever get rid of this? if so how? i have the EXACT same thing! please write if you found a solution

YES. This is most likely an overly acidic vagina. I had the same problem and thought it was a yeast infection that wouldn't go away. I went on treating it with creams, tried sticking garlic up there, tea tree oil suppositories, other suppositories and the discomfort didn't go away. I'm going to try baking soda douches and I will let you know how it goes!