:'( I am 42. Ever since July I have been having a thick white discharge. I didn't use condoms but I have been tested for STD 2 since then and its always negative for everything. They keep saying its a bacterial infection. Why does it deep coming back. I have irration, I don't know about pain because I ahven't had sex since July, and its white thick and clumpy. The best way to describe it is it looks like thick, white wet tissue paper torn in little pieces. It's on the lips of my vaginal and the opening. I've tired over the counter medicine & they releive it for a few weeks thenit comes back. Please help me. I don't know what to do or not do. thank you

Sounds to me like a tough Yeast infection. Ask your GYNO for some Perscription yeast medication. Tell her/him that the over the counter stuff isn't working. Does your Vajayjay itch or burn at all? have you already went through menopause? When i get Yeast Infections i have to get perscription medication cause the over the counter stuff doesn't work for me. Like Monistat has medicine to kill one kind of yeast. "Mono" means one. The box says cures most common yeast infections not all. Go get the good stuff.