Hello! I am a 25 year-old girl, I am healthy and have never had any problems “ down there”. However, in the last couple of days I have been experiencing white clumpy discharge that is noticeable on by panties, and I can also see it on the toilet paper when I wipe myself. Can anybody help me by saying what this could be, or even suggest something I can take from the pharmacy to make the discharge go away. Thx

Hi there! Suggesting something would be stupid, as we have no idea what is causing your discharge. It could be a virus, a bacteria, fungi…and they ask for different treatments. You didn’t mention if you had unprotected sex, it may happen that you have caught an STD, it may be yeast infection, it could be vaginitis which is caused by the imbalance of healthy bacteria in the vagina, or it could be just an extra discharge you are experiencing from the recent cold. As you can see, there are many possible conditions that cause vaginal discharge. To be sure, you need a gynecologist to examine you and according to this prescribe you with a proper treatment.

Im having the same problem , except mines itches & irritates.. It comes out as hard white lumps.. I also stuck my finger inside me not to be gross or nothin' but I discovered that it was all on the sides of my walls you can literally scrap it out & I have nails so I did it & it made it itch in the inside but I also been taking antibiotics my dr. Prescribed me yeast infection cream when I got the meds but it's been 2-3 wks since I took the meds & these symptoms are jus now showing. I had yeast infections before but it was never like this when it comes out it be sitting in lumps in the hole of my vj it really itches & irritates me I was also sexually active the day before.. I need to know if it's a yeast infections or something worser it's also odorless

So you have a yeast infection for sure, these other ladies in reading about, I have no idea bcuz the same is happening to me.