wbout 4 clusters of spots are noticable when i pull back my foreskin they are on underside also on top side it feels like their are lots of spots that are slightlyt visibal but skin coloured they are clustered also what are they extremely worried i'm 15 and a virgin but done oral

Hi:
I hope that you had someone get you to a doctor right away so that you could be tested for stds, i.e. herpes. Did you? If not, you've got to go. You can contract stds thru oral sex. How are you. If you have not been checked, I hope that you have not had oral sex with anyone. If you have found out that you have an std, Please notify the persons that you had sexual contact with, immediately. I hope that you were std free, but if not, I hope that you have been treated and that things are going well for you now. Please let me know.