I performed oral sex for the first time a week ago, and there is a pimple on my lip. I am afraid it could possibly be an STD? 

It could possibly be, but don't be too concerned about it. It could just be a clogged hair follicle, which I, too, get sometimes on my upper or lower lip. If you google images of herpes will only make you stress out even more. The best approach is to go see a doctor and they can either do a blood test, which will test for Herpes simplex virus I and HSV II. Also, they can take a swab of the sore and inform you as to whether or not it is positive for the HSV virus. Unfortunately, if it is the herpes virus there is nothing that they will do to help you, as there is no cure. However, do not worry yourself from one pimple shaped spot on your lip, because herpes type II tends to come in clusters that will give you a very distinguishable rash on your lips. On the bright side, it could potentially be a cold sore, which technically is Herpes type I, and you probably know of relatives or friends that have or get cold sores, so that wouldn't be anything to worry about. Furthermore, I urge you to not worry yourself and seek help from your professional care provider. 

It is possible to get herpes from oral sex. Usually herpes simplex 2 causes genital herpes, and herpes simplex 1 causes oral herpes but they can both occour in other places although it is less likely. 90% of people carry oral herpes, 25% of people (US statistics) carry genital herpes so its pretty common. the only way to know for sure is to get tested while the sore is active. All of the said it would look like a cold sore rather than a pimple because that's what it is. If it looks like a pimple then that might be what it is. If you are still concerned get it tested. I hope that helps