im confused. recently i gave oral sex to my boyfriend and the next day a white blister appeared in the back of my throat. a couple days later i performed oral on him again and had dry sex with him in my underwear and another one popped up in my throat, and i noticed two white small blisters similar to the ones in my throat on the opening of my vagina [in order to see them i have to spread the lips apart] and it has been itching. does this mean he has an STD and i contracted it? ive searched and so far ive had no match with any of the STDs ive read. HELP!

I would go and see a doctor. Don't wait too long.

Write me and maybe I can help you.

Cari wrote:

aguncalledfashion wrote:

Write me and maybe I can help you.

me and him have discussed what it could be. hes in denial that it could be anything because he says hes clean. both times it was after he had got right off of work, so we thought maybe it was bacteria from working and sweating all day that just didnt mix well with me? could that be it?

it sounds like herpes to me

***.....I am a herpes sufferer and contracted it from my partner whilst having unprotected sex TRYING FOR A BABY. He was not aware he had it but like myself is not a dirty w****. Midway gal....do not respond to scared young girls if you are naive and narrow minded.....your husband is probably cheating on you.

Sounds like Herpes. I also am a Herpes sufferer. Been married 15 yrs. and suddenly had an outbreak, there is no cure for Herpes and you need to make sure any male uses a condom before you have sex from now on, and no sex if you are having an outbreak. You need to inform anyone you have sex with that you have Herpes BEFORE you have sex with them. You have got genital herpes and because of the oral sex, you also have the genital Herpes in your mouth (different that oral herpes). You will need to go to the Dr. to have a culture done to verify that it is Herpes and they will give you medicine to help with it, but it doesn't cure it, as I said there is no cure. I feel for you, cause I deal with it also.

Some take a medication for it daily, but my Dr. told me that your body can become immune to it more easily, so I use the medicine only when I have an outbreak, which is usually about 6 times a year. But you can spread Herpes even if you're not having an outbreak. You usually have an outbreak anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks after being exposed to it. You need to see a Dr. ASAP.

make sure u get check go to da doctor quick.. and he should go too... if u in a relationship with someone yall should get checked before yall do anything!!!... just because its too many diseases out here to be playing around with....