Hello I have been suffering with high levels of anxiety and panic attacks since Xmas due to a stupid mistake taking cocaine one night. The symptoms I feel day in day out are nausea, lightheadedness, lump in my throat, out of breath, etc. the list goes on. I have been advised by somebody on here to detox my body to remove any harmful substances from within as they think I have poisoned my body. I was advised to purchase Epsom salt, L-Arginine, Multivitamins and as many antioxidants as i can afford. I have listed a few products which I have purchased today and wondering if all these are ok to be taken together and just after a second opinion really? L-Arginine Multivitamins Co-Enzyme Grapeseed Extract Acia Berry Extract Cranberry Extract Pomegranate Extract Omega 3 Thank you

You should really talk to a health food store that specializes in herbals.  They would be more knowledgeable about such things I would think, I would hate for you to get misinformation about something than the right info.

Try not to drink large quantities of tea, coffee or cola-based drinks. Caffeine can prevent your body absorbing vitamins and minerals, such as iron, and it also increases the excretion of the water-soluble vitamins through urine.

Hi, thank you for your responses. I have completely kicked caffeine out of my diet however I still drink Tea but its always Decaf green tea. Do you know anything with regards to the supplements I have been advised to take? Just a bit worried about taking too much and after a second persons opinion. Going to nip into one of the health stores tomorrow and seek some advice but the more opinions I get the more comfortable I will feel about taking all these, Thank you