Okay :( so this is a little embarrassing. There was this show on tv about masturbation blah blah blah sex toys and how it's all normal for people to have stuff like that these days and stuff and different people were talking about what they masturbate w/ etc. and quite a few of them said a toothbrush. So I tried it. I cleaned it with warm water first but there was no soap in the dispenser but I thought the hot water would be enough -- I get cold sores when I'm ill on my mouth but I haven't had one in over like 6 months however other people also put there toothbrushes next to mine and I don't know if they've had cold sores recently?! :( (I didn't put my toothbrush back after that'd be disgusting I binned it..) I also took a bath straight after.:( It's quite disgusting and I'm quite ashamed about it. Anyway a few days later I took another bath, when washing I felt there was quite a big bump down there like a spot.. I could feel it but not see it, and panicked so I put a lot of soap on there and I'm not 100% sure but the spot feels slightly smaller? Not much smaller but maybe a bit but I can't be 100% Could it be herpes?

Also I'm a virgin and I didn't put it inside..

A explanatory answer as to why not  (if it isn't)would be helpful so I could put my mind at rest? :( I've been worrying about it all night. I couldn't sleep.

Somebody please HELP!!! Nobody is replying on any of my questions on any website. ):

Have you tried the 'Ask a Doctor Online Now' link above? Have you looked at the 'Doctors & Experts' section on the home page?

I don't think it's genital herpes. You don't appear to have the symptoms of first-time infection, which would involve having a general feeling of being unwell with flu-like symptoms such as fever, tiredness, headache, swollen glands, and aches and pains. Also

1. Stinging, tingling or itching in the genital or anal area.
  2. Small, fluid-filled painful red blisters that burst to leave open sores around your genitals, rectum, thighs and buttocks
  3. blisters and ulcers on the cervix
  4. vaginal discharge
  5. pain when you pass urine (caused by the urine flowing over the sores.)

Not only this but most people with HSV (the herpes simplex virus) don't have any of the symptoms of genital herpes when first infected and so do not know they have it.

1. Symptoms often do not appear until months (sometimes years) after exposure to the virus.
  2. If symptoms are noticed when first infected, they usually show between four and seven days after exposure to the virus.
  3. The symptoms are usually more severe first time around than with repeat infections.

However, I am not a doctor.

There are other ways to masturbate that can give immense pleasure.

Hope this helps.

Datehsv,com is? a warm-hearted and exclusive community for singles and friends with herpes , HPV,HIV/AIDS or any other STDs. Here you can get on with your life and meet new friends, partners or potential spouses, or learn about STD medical information. If you just need to find someone to talk to or offer help or advice, this is the best place.Never feel lonely again!