Hi! I used for Cetaphil® lotion as a soap alternative a long time. Now, I think that is time to use something else. Does anyone know some cetphapil alternative?

Hi! Use as little soap as possible, mainly in areas that may have odor problems such as underarms, groin, feet and hands. Dove® soap is less drying for these areas. You can use Dove® soap; Dove® soap is less expensive. Avoid soap in areas where you have itching and scaling. Also avoid using soap for shaving - especially on the legs. An alternative is a moisturizing shaving lotion Soft Shave®.

Hello there gegenheimer,

Well, if you don’t have any problems with your current soap why you want to change it?

I am using Dove as well because it suits my skin which is very sensitive and because Dove has ¼ moisturizing cream it suits me very well. But for my intimate parts I am using shower gel which is meant especially for that part of the body.

If you are feeling some side effects from your current lotion than it is time to change it and since there are so many choices I would suggest when you go to the store pick up free samples and then see if you can find the one which suits you the best.