Hello!
I really need help! I have dark underarms (armpits), so does my father. I white and have quite pale ten, but for the past year my underarms are getting darker. I am shaving them, normally…what else should I do? Has anyone any suggestions what am I to do?

Hey,
I think darker armpits have nothing to do with shaving or waxing. My father also has darker armpits (luckily not me). Maybe you could use lightening cream. I also read somewhere you could scrub the underarms area with lemon peel powder while bathing. Some people darken their skin with bleaching agents (mild acids as gycolic).
Of course, if you are overweight, that has some impact, because the clothes you are wearing scrub the skin…
Regards!

Could b the rollon and sticks that we use.mine was dark until i started using mitchums deo spray.saw the diff afta just 2wks.the dark sp0ts are almost g0ne :)

If it feels different than the rest of your skin, you need to see a doctor. Don't listen to these others. It has nothing to do with your clothing or deodorant. It's called Acanthosis Nigricans. It develops when you have a resistance to insulin (either because of diabetes or PCOS) please, have it checked out! I hope I was some help!