Every time I shave my vagina, I shave it until it is smooth and mositurise it. However it looks like there is still stubble although when I touch to see if any stubble is there, is smooth. I'm 17 and been shaving since I was 13 but still haven't found a solution? I've searched on many websites but had no help in my circumstances. Also, after shaving my under arms they always look like they've got stubble too and they have a green tint to them, it makes me uncomfterable to wear tank tops and I've tried different deodorants, roll ons, moisturisers and I've even tried a pumice stone ... HELP? ASAP x

Hello;

I am 17 as well to start off with. I have been shaving my pubic area for a long time as well, until it it smooth. I use and Anti-Bump gel when i shave down there to help with the roughness but if you are expierencing some of the 'stubble' that is still left, I suggest start waxing. I wax a few times a year and that has, for me, gotten rid of all the dark remaining stuff downstairs. Also, make sure you are using a razor specifically designed for your pubic area otherwise it will cause irritation.

Unfortunately, I do not have any advice for the underarms because I don't have that circumstance.

I hope this was helpful to you and I wish you the best of luck!

Au revoir!

The green tint under your armpits could be by the razor blades. Waxing is a better solution for unwanted stubble and discoloration.