ok...time after time i've written in this forum and NO ONE EVER REPLIES!!!!!

now i think i had implantation bleeding...now my breast and nipples are VERY tender to touch..im always tired..i dont have much of an appetite and im nausous and sometimes throw up...I went to the doctor sat and took a test and it came back neg...but i think its too soon to be determined...if im not pregnant what else could it be?

PLEASE HELP ME

okay... if you think its too early to test, then wait a little while and go back. but, if you are really nervous about being pregnant, than woman will sometimes notice these things when they really are not anything.

i really do hhate to say it but i am unfortunatly in the same postion as you i have swollen breast my fiance is scared to touch my breast cause i want to cry they are so sensitive to touch i have lower back pains tired all the time frequent urination headaches cramps feelings of vomiting tightening in the lower stomach everything that is supposed to happen this is supposed to be the second month i miss my period and just today my fiance came home and decided he wanted to have intercourse and asked me if i could hang in there for him (sorry for tmi) i love him very much and told him yes unfortunatly when we started i screamed it hurt so bad and i started bleeding he went into instant panick and found out about everything he considered implantation and it started around 2 or 3 in the afternoon i have not slept since it is now almost 5 in the morning and fortunatly it is coming to a stop (thank god) we have had everything happen but still negative test we dont know what is wrong is it pregnancy or something other im confused and would like it if anyone had any suggestions and advice for me i think im pregnant but very unsure considering the negative test im worried and need advice please help me out :) thank you

i really do hhate to say it but i am unfortunatly in the same postion as you i have swollen breast my fiance is scared to touch my breast cause i want to cry they are so sensitive to touch i have lower back pains tired all the time frequent urination headaches cramps feelings of vomiting tightening in the lower stomach mood swings everything that is supposed to happen this is supposed to be the second month i miss my period and just today my fiance came home and decided he wanted to have intercourse and asked me if i could hang in there for him (sorry for tmi) i love him very much and told him yes unfortunatly when we started i screamed it hurt so bad and i started bleeding he went into instant panick and found out about everything he considered implantation and it started around 2 or 3 in the afternoon i have not slept since it is now almost 5 in the morning and fortunatly it is coming to a stop (thank god) we have had everything happen but still negative test we dont know what is wrong is it pregnancy or something other im confused and would like it if anyone had any suggestions and advice for me i think im pregnant but very unsure considering the negative test im worried and need advice please help me out :) thank you