Hi. About a month ago I have developed one very common disease called varicella zoster infection.
Now, I have cured it completely and have no other skin problem. During the time of these skin infections I have read a lot about this infections, how these skin changes are just a first faze of infection and how the virus enters the nerves and ganglions localized in head and other parts of the body. Thinking logically about this, I have came to the conclusion that virus can't just “be” in these ganglions and cause ganglionitis without doing any harm to them. Can someone tell me more about possible complications of ganglionitis!

Hello. I would really like to help you but I must admit that your post confused me a bit.
Although I know a lot about this infection you’ve mentioned- still I don’t know what did you mean by ganglionitis complications. Ganglionitis is part of every varicella infection and we can only talk about varicella complications.
We can't separate these two symptoms! Complications include reactivation- skin rash called shingles, CNS infections-myelitis and encephalitis, different neuritis’s and one syndrome called Ramsay-Hunt syndrome which include facial nerve neuritis and vesicles in ear!