Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I'm sure I have developed some serious skin problem. First I want to tell you that I have never had almost any skin problems.
I have even skip the faze with simple skin acne when all my friends had them But these last couple of months I don’t know what is going on with me. Not only that my face was covered with some kind of acne filed with pus but my neck and chest were also. This condition lasted for about a week and then acne disappeared. But again in about the same month the same thing happened. Should I be worried about this? Please tell me what could be the cause of this recurring skin infection

Hello. I know some facts about these skin infections and usually they are not so serious so you shouldn’t be worried at all.
The skin is the body's first barrier against bacteria that cause infections. Even though many bacteria live on the surface of our skin, healthy skin can usually protect us from infection.
I know also that some medical conditions cause this pus acne problem. Certain conditions or diseases put a child at greater risk for infection, including: diabetes, HIV, or skin damaged by sunburn or scratching.
You see, it would be very difficult to say anything for sure about your condition, but I know also that bacteria Staphylococcus can also cause these recurrent skin infections. Detailed patient history, a search for foreign bodies in the wound, as well as histological and microbiological examinations of the infected tissue is necessary for making an appropriate diagnosis.