Hello. I'm 17 years old and I have some problems with understanding some things.
Råcently I have developed some very expressed spreading skin rash.
All this was accompanied with fever, runny nose, cough and red eyes. First I thought it was some sun allergy but my mother told me that she is certain that this is standard type of measles.
But my father told me that all my symptoms are remanding him on some disease called rubeola. He knows about this because he was diagnosed with it in his youth. How can solve his dilemma?

Well, you can't even imagine how funny this sounds to me. I can't say who is right, because every one has right.
Rubeola is measles. They are synonymous- exactly the same. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection. It is also called rubeola or red measles.
Measles is caused by a paramyxovirus.
This group of viruses generally causes respiratory infections. Measles causes severe cold-like symptoms, high fever, and a distinct red rash.
This usually isn’t so serious disease but there can appear some complications such as pneumonia, croup or encephalitis.