Hello. I am 15 years old and am in 9th grade. I have recently researched compulsive lying disorder on the internet. I think that i may have compulsive lying disorder. Whenever I'm talking with my friends they bring up something that they claim I said. but i don't remember any of the things that they tell me. also, when I'm in class, i've noticed that I have to be sitting in the center of the chair (both forward, and backward) and I have to have one of my notebooks aligned at the corner of the desk. i don't know what that has to do with the lying but that i'm also wondering about. also, i tend to have an outburst of either laughter or a "hah!!" whenever i see something bad happen to someone and i feel like i need to make it worse for them. I was wondering if it is possible to have more than one disorder or if any of this relates to some sort of Psychosis. and....one more thing. I have a Dislexia too. I don't know if it relates to any of this though.

please help :'( . I feel like there is no one else to talk to. I don't know what to do.

Hi! I'm so sorry for a bit of delay in someone responding to your post! It DOES sound like what you are describing is a few different things going on. The chair and notebook things absolutely sounds like some mild OCD...I think I probably have that a little myself...I HAVE to have things be symmetrical if they are on a table or shelf!!

I think you do have a concern if you are repeatedly hearing from different people that you said things you don't remember.

You mention the dyslexia - has that been diagnosed?

Why do you feel like there is no one else to talk to buddy? You should feel comfortable going to your parents with this. If you can't do that - how about a councilor at school? I feel like with just a few sessions with a therapist you should be able to work through these issues....but I think this is something you really want to address right now, before it has a chance to progress any further.

Good luck to you - if you have any more questions let us know!