hi, me and my girlfriend have been sexually active for about 8 months now always using a condom... and just about 2 months ago.. she noticed she would spot very light pink after we would have sex... she would wipe 2-3 times and there would be very light pink spots and than it would be gone... we have noticed that it is usually right after she ovulates... there are times where we get a little rough and she complains about me being "too deep", ive seen all this stuff about STD's and cervix problems but should so little spotting everyonce and a while be a big deal?? anyone else had this problem before?

My BF and I are in the same boat. This happens to me on day 14 of my cycle (thats 14 days past the 1st dayof bleeding) I have only read a few things about this but I am interested as well. I did read once that yes its about the time of ovulation and in some cases can be a sign of fertility.

Kelleybelly :-|

Hey, I had a miscarriage 2 years ago, and i had spotting with that pregnancy, however...
I had sex saturday nite, and then i found today (2 days later) that i am bleeding very lightly, whereas i am normally extremely heavy, and my last period was 2 weeks ago..
What does that mean?
Help!!

xXx

I ve been worried about one thing that happens after intercourse with my bf. I have been with this same person for about 2 years and we stop using condoms about 6 months ago, it so happens that last month 2 days before my period we had sex and i spotted followed by some cramping, i wnet to my GYn and had a papsmear done and STDS testing and nothing is wrong... my bf ofcourse is worried and thinking to another extreme. Today it happened again the only difference was that i ended my period one day ago and i spotted and it stopped and I am now with cramps. I am worried,.. please help.

me and my girlfriend had casual sex just recently we kept it slow. we've been having sex for awhile and this is not the first time it happened. but its not an every time thing. it was light pink blood when she wiped. she hadnt had her period for 2 or 3 months is this her period or is she pregnant. (we dont use condoms)

sometimes the cervix is not fully enclosed in endothelial cells and the underlying cells may cause bleeding. A gyneclogist can apply a zinc oxide treatment to the outside of the cervix which has a cauterizing effect which will cause the endothelial cells to grow over which should stop the bleeding. This is normal and not caused by STD's or cancer or any underlying cause. If she goes to the gynecologist she will be given this treatment, maybe two or three treatments if the bleeding continues.

Hey that describes me pretty good.... did you find out what the problem is?

ok so my GF and i just had sex nice slow sex because we have had alot recently , and when she wiped we saw red dotish type things on me it sounds like this could be it, but she also said that it happened like a month ago during our winter break and we didnt have sex or do anything, i have read up on this but i still dont know ????? its not a regular thing we just had sex tonight it happened , and i guess it happened like a monuth ago i have no idea plz help?(by the way we use condoms and she has never missed her period)

I had the same issue. I talked to my doctor and she said that the bleeding was most likely from lack of lubrication (natural or otherwise) during sex. Some birth controls can cause a woman to not get as "wet" during sex. Vaginal dryness can result in tears in the vagina during sex, which results in the bleeding seen afterwards. It can also result in pain and yeast infections. My doctor recommended using a lubricant or having more foreplay before sex to help with the dryness, and it seemed to work. You might want to try doing this, especially if you are not using lubricated condoms. I know that the internet says that vaginal bleeding can be the result of an STD, but if you are in a monogamous relationship and neither of you had an STD before entering the relationship, you really shouldn't have to worry about that problem. So many different things can cause vaginal bleeding, so you should definitely call your doctor and get his/her opinion.

My BF and I am kinda in the same boat, but it is a little different. We have been sexually active for about 5 months, but last time we had sex, about 2 hours after I realized I was bleeding. It has been almost two days now and I am still bleeding. I am on a low dosage birth control pill, and was told it was because it was not strong enough anymore, but I am still scared because it hasn't stopped. i am still over a week away from my period. What is wrong with me, should I be worried?

i had a misscarrage not long ago ive just finished my first period after it so not long ago at all, and my partner and i are trying for a baby and the day after i finished my perood we had sex and ararrara happened and ever since then i have been spotting

Hey wait, whats the color of the spotting?

My husband and I have been married almost a year and I am on DEPO. I have never bled on depo before until about a month and a half ago. And lately when we have sex about 30 minutes I would go to the bathroom to pee and I would notice spotting and cramping. And instead of light pink spotting mine is fresh red. I dont know what to do. and my next shot is next tuesday. I talked to my nurse over the phone and she told me that it is normal to be spotting while on depo but, for me I am not sure. Especially when it is a one to two day thing per month. And only happens after intimacy.