Me and my girlfriend are really worried...... we were having dry sex last night and i ended up ejaculating in my underpants and dere was quite alot of semen.... the underpants were pretty wet..... and then i put a concom on after that and i was wearing my underpants for about 20 mins while i had the condom on and the condom was touching my wet underpants.... and then we had intercourse after that..... can someone get back to me ASAP.... because we have no idea what to think..... we were both virgins n dont know to much at all.....

Pregnancy is possible if there was sperm on the comdom at the time of intercourse...If you just had intercourse last night there there is still time to get the morning after pill, but it must be taken within 5 days after intercourse, the sooner the better..Know this sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 5 to 7 days and wait for the egg to be released...Have her get on another type of birthcontrol to use along wtih the condoms and that will give you a better chance of not becoming pregnant and less of a chance as well to getting or passing stds if they are present....Hope this helps..Let me know if you have any more questions and I will be more than glad to help you out the best way that I can......