Okay so this is my first time taking birth control. I've read the instructions like 3 times, and not to offend anyone, but im a lil slow when it comes to picking up on things. I can just ask my doctor, but i hate over the phone directions and I suck at explaining things over the phone. Anyways. I have a regular 28 pack of birth control. 21 of the pills are orange, and 7 of the pills are blue. I'm geussing the 21 are the ones with the actual medication, and the 7 are the reminder pills that my doctor said are just basically placebo pills for reminder and getting use too...so my question is after the 21 pills are done, do I stop taking them and just take the blue? until the blue are gone? or do I re-up and take the blue with a new pack of pills? I'm confused by this...please someone help! Thank you!!

Seven placebo pills are, as you guessed yourself, inactive ones and their role is to help you to keep yourself organized (taking the pills at about the same time each day is obviously very important) and during those days on placebo pills the lack of hormones that you get from the active pills triggers bleeding. If you immediately continue with active pills (orange ones), without the placebo, you will skip the bleeding completely. So, it depends if you want to have bleeding each month or not. If you do, than after 21 active pills, you take 7 inactive ones and than continue with the next pack. If you need more info, let me know

Thank you sooo much! for takin the time out to read that and helping me out...greatly appriciated!!!

You're welcome, glad if I could help :)