i have a pain in my anal for abt last 3 yrs ..... i hve been said its because of anal fissure..... i have taken tablet as per doctors advise, and been operated twice.... but still have the pain.....how can i get out of this problem.... i have alll the symptoms as shown..... but i just want to know is urinary tract infection a symptoms in anal fissure...... please help me.....

Hi there,

Urinary tract infection is not a symptom of anal fissure. Urinary tract has no connection with digestive tract and I don’t think that there can be any connection between the two systems. However you anal fissure is giving you so much trouble in past three years. It is unimaginable how your doctors weren’t able to fix this with two operations. Have you ever used sitz bath for anal fissure? They are very helpful for some and to be honest you could try it because it is really easy to do this. You just have to be consistent and do it regularly until your fissure is gone for good. I hope this helped you.

All the best,

Danella

Anal fissures and urinary infections can go hand in hand. Because when one has anal fissures, you may not be able to empty your bladder because of lack of muscular coordination. This may lead to UTI or Cystitis due to bacteria overgrowth. Many people who suffer from anal fissures have found to endure urinary bladder and tract infections.

I am one of those people. Also levator spasms make going harder, very common actually. The tears itself doesn't cause these problems directly, but they absolutely cause bladder issues, referred pain. One of the best doctors in America told me this, said many docs are not educated about the secondary affects of fissures. Use msm, and d mannose.