Hello! Lately I have bladder problems when outside of home – the fact is that I feel constant bladder pressure and constant urination need and the problem is that I am most of the time home absent but when I finally get to the toilet I just have small amount of urine coming out but the worse is I have strong burning sensation while urinating. What could this be and what do I do to solve my bladder problems when outside of home?

It doesn't matter if you are outside of home or not for I suppose your bladder problems persists wherever you are and that is because you probably have some bladder infection and I would say it is about cystitis according to the symptoms you have described. And it is not like this infection would go on its own for it is been probably caused by some bacteria which needs to be treated with some antibiotic otherwise it may spread onto the whole urinary tract up to the kidneys causing you more serious complications so it would be wise to go check this with a doc and get the proper treatment.